As the only consultant certification program in the world offered by Conscious Capitalism, Inc., we have a responsibility to ensure that all of our certified consultants have been through rigorous coursework* that supports them as exemplary leaders in this field. We designed the Conscious Capitalism Consultant Certification program as a year-long, online learning experience to ensure that our consultant candidates have the time they need to really go deep with the curriculum and also accommodate the fact that all of our candidates are engaged in full-time consulting work.
The Conscious Capitalism Consultant Certification program is a 52-week, online program of self-directed study and practice for consultants that will prepare you to support your clients as they develop their ability to implement and integrate the best practices of conscious businesses into their companies.
*Candidates should expect to spend 15 – 30 hours/month on coursework and application with a client.
Consultant Candidates will engage in Learning Modules focusing on the following topics:
Your enrollment in this year-long CCU offering will provide access to:
- The latest innovations and best practices in our community of practice via our online learning platform
- Comprehensive peer-to-peer exchanges on successful implementations
- Monthly Mastermind Zoom calls
- Module-specific study guides and required reading
- Small discussion group
- Access to a comprehensive library of multimedia resources to help you take your consulting practice to the next level of elevating humanity through business
- Test of Curriculum Comprehension
- Demonstrated Success with a Client (Pilot Case Study)
- Recommendation from Client
- A unique profile on the Conscious Capitalism, Inc. website
- Marketing materials to support you in increasing your sphere of influence to a global audience, including a Certified Conscious Capitalism Consultant badge for use in your website and digital materials.
*As a candidate, you will be required to read several foundational texts. Please note, this may incur additional cost should you choose to purchase these books.